Alternative pumps to hydraulic cylinder of modern design that offer high precision and repeatability in the flow rates sent, regardless of the back pressure prevailing at the injection point. These flows are finely adjustable, which allows to dose with great accuracy any type of liquid additive, compatible with stainless steel AISI 316, PTFE or FKM (Fluoroelastomer) and Ceramic.
- COMPACT DESIGN Facilitates transport, installation and use of available space.
- FITNESS FOR CONTINUOUS SERVICE (24 hours) Both for the pump and the engine, even in the open and with adverse weather conditions.
- FLOW REGULATION By lost stroke system, manually operated (without tools) with the pump running or stopped, by an exclusive mechanical digital regulator. Also, it counts with the possibility of automatic regulation by adding electronic resources (Consult).
- GREAT PRECISION IN LOW FLOWS Thanks to its elastic valve seats with a metallic backrest to avoid mechanical over-exhaustion.
- DIAL WITH MECHANICAL DIGITAL INDICATOR It allows a comfortable direct reading in the percentage of the total flow, between 0 and 99%, with a 1% appreciation. Also, it counts with the possibility of automatic regulation by adding optional electronic resources of our manufacture (consult).
- OPERATION Its electric motor is 100% shielded and normalized, linked to the worm drive by semi-elastic coupling that allows its easy replacement and also absorbs undesirable misalignments and vibrations. Upon request, this drive may be Explosion-proof.
- REDUCER The worm drive and wheel are both mounted integrally on angular and radial contact respectively. The wheel is lubricated in an oil bath with level control by the metal viewfinder.
- NEW HEAD WITH MODERN DESIGN With valve seats in FKM or PTFE, spherical valves of optimum surface quality and back-pressure valve.