Compact pumps for vacuum, two-stage oil-bath rotary vanes, designed and developed specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration services. Its state-of-the-art design and the modern technology used in its manufacture allow to obtain a high quality product with which high levels of vacuum and reduced dehydrated times are achieved.
- Capacity for several refrigerants: the DVR II series can be used with the traditional gases R-12, R-22, R-500 and R-502, as well as with the R-134a system and other new generation gases.
- Double input connection: it has a T-entry with connection of 1/4 “MFL and 1/2” ACME, to connect to any type of hoses or manifold. The unused entry is protected by a cover with o’ring to prevent leakage.
- Anatomical carrying handle: ergonomically designed handle for secure grip during transport.
- Gas Ballast: allows a small amount of atmospheric air to be introduced into the pump, preventing the condensation of moisture and helping to prolong the useful life of the oil. In turn, the above improves pumping efficiency.
- High final vacuum: due to its two-stage design it is possible to obtain a very high vacuum quality, ensuring the elimination of humidity, while the high pumping capacity reduces the evacuation time.
- Start by capacitor and built-in thermal protector
- ON-OFF switch: this switch allows separating the starting and stopping from the connection to the electric supply