Compact pumps for vacuum, two-stage oil-bath rotary vanes, designed and developed specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration services. Its state-of-the-art design and the modern technology used in its manufacture allow to obtain a high quality product with which high levels of vacuum and reduced evacuation times are achieved. CHARACTERISTICS
- Blocking valve It allows isolating the pump from the system in which vacuum is being produced.
- Capacity for several refrigerants The DVR series can be used with the traditional gases R-12, R-22, R-500 and R-502, as well as with the R-134a system and other new generation gases.
- Anatomical carrying handle Ergonomic design fist to allow a secure grip during the transfer, which at the same time acts as a gas scape route.
- Gas Ballast It allows a small amount of atmospheric air to be introduced into the pump, preventing the condensation of moisture and helping to prolong the useful life of the oil. In turn, the above improves pumping efficiency.
- High final vacuum Due to its two-stage design, it is possible to obtain a very high vacuum quality, ensuring the elimination of humidity, while the high pumping capacity reduces the evacuation time.
- Electric motor (110/220 V 50/60 Hz) The motors are designed for variable voltages and working frequencies. Energies: 110/240 volts, 50/60 Hertz with a variation of +/- 10% of the nominal value (see motor plate). Start by capacitor and built-in thermal protector
- Interruptor ON-OFF / ON-OFF switch This switch allows separating the starting and stopping from the connection to the electric supply. It also has a practical and safe voltage selector switch and a connector (IEC) suitable to receive any standardized cable.